does anyone really want to see this?
does anyone really want to see this?
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
since it's straight to DVD it might be worth a rent.
It came on the ABC Family channel last weekend I believe. Pretty good I thought, and the girl that plays Daisy is smokin!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
terrible idea...
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
Makes me plum sick what they have done to an all-time great show. They have completely made a mockery of it and I will not watch either of the movies.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
I thought the first movie with Sean William Scott and Johnny Knoxville was pretty good, I bought it and watch it probably once or twice a month. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Was listening to an interview with John Schneider (the original Bo Duke) on John Boy and Billy last week and he said that they had made 3 different versions of this DVD. One for the Family Channel, an unrated version on DVD, and a European release. He wasn't very happy with any of them or the movie from last summer.
None of the original cast of the show supported either in any way.
Everyone I talked to about the one that came out last summer all they had to say before and after they seen it was "you getto see Jessica Simpson in Daisy Duke shorts" who cares why defame a great show and suffer through another jacka$$ movie to see something you see everyday anyway, when does she not walk around half naked.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
If it is going to be "The Beginning". That it needs to take its time frame back the late 70s, early 80s. You just can't say the beginning and have it set into todays time period. You know what I mean.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Bookmarks